Dark Chocolate - Cardamom Ice Cream
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8572 times
Dark Chocolate-Cardamom Ice Cream, chocolate and ice-cream are all-time favourites to this I have added cardamom that adds a bounty of flavor to this yummy treat. It also has a dark chocolate flavour that all will love. A true delight in every scoop.
- Place the milk in a deep pan and heat to just under boiling point, add the sugar, vanilla, and the crushed cardamom pods.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the milk into the melted chocolate using a strainer and mix well.
- Add the cream, stir well, and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Once cool, pour into an ice-cream maker and churn.
- Keep in the freezer until required
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.