How many calories does 1 serving of Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk have?
One serving of Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk gives 239 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 162 calories, proteins account for 37 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 46 calories. One serving of Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk provides about 12 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk recipe.
Is Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk healthy?
Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk is high in
1. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
2. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 239 calories that come from Spicy Chapati Cooked in Buttermilk?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1hr 12 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 24 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 32 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 41 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.