Bread Pizza By namrata712
This recipe has been viewed 4044 times
A yummy and quick pizza made with bread as the base topped with various healthy veggies and cheese
- Mix finely chopped onion, capsicum, tomatoe, green chilli,ginger paste,salt and garam masala.
- Now add suji and water to the above mixture to make a paste.
- Keep the paste aside for 5 minutes.
- Now take a bread slice and spread this paste evenly on the bread slice.
- Heat non-stick flat pan and spread some cooking oil on it.
- Shallow fry the bread, first from the side of paste and then turn it back and let it be fried from the other side also.
This recipe was contributed by namrata712 on 22 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.