Ajwain Patti Ke Pakode
by shweta soni
This recipe has been viewed 3029 times
A delicious and tasty pakodes with ajwain flaovour and aroma.
- Combine the besan, ½ tsp red chilli powder, turmeric powder, baking soda, salt, asafoetida, 3 tbsp hot oil and sufficient water in a bowl and whisk well to make a smooth batter. The batter should not be thick.
- Wash the leaves well and pat them dry.
- Dip each leaf in batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and remaining red chilli powder.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shweta soni on 02 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.