Vegetables In Stirfried Noodles
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4632 times
Add your private note
Vegetables In Stirfried Noodles recipe - How to make Vegetables In Stirfried Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil noodles in plenty of salted, water for 3-4 minutes, to which a tsp. of oil has been added.
- Drain, save required water, spread in plate, keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil, add ginger, garlic, chillies, carrot, stirfry for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables, further stirfry for a minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, soysauce, water, sugar, boil till bubbly.
- Add noodles, toss to blend, serve hot
This recipe was contributed by b_prarthana on 07 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.