Vegetable Pulao By Jesanthony
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6914 times
Irrestible and quick vegetable pulao recipe. Ideal main course rice dish with mixed vegetables and fragrant spices.
- In a pan heat the oil and add onions, saute it till it turns to brown.
- Add green chillies, tomatoes, peas, turmeric and salt and simmer it on slow flame till the tomato becomes pulpy.
- Add maggie cubes and saute it for few seconds, add the rice and mix it gently.
- Add water and let it simmer on slow flame till the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot garnish with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by jesanthony on 18 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.