by CHIRU 2
This recipe has been viewed 2263 times
When you put vegetables for saute add 1tsp of sugar the color remain the same.
- In pressure cooker pan heat ghee,
- Add jeera, hing,haldi,
- Add green peas and carrot and saute for 3 minutes,
- Add rice and yellow moongdal,
- And saute for 2 minutes,
- Add a water how much required for the khichadi, and salt to taste,
- And 1 whistle in high flame
- And 2 whistle in slow flame
- And off the gas.
- After cooling the pressure cooker, add corriander leaves, and ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by CHIRU 2 on 23 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.