Tomato Chutney By sucharitha
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1845 times
Don't deep fry the green chillies.
add cumin seeds ,garlic cloves without frying them.
tamarind concentrate instead of raw tamarind piece
- Heat the oil first.add green chillies in the heated oil and let them fry them till they change into light colour.
- Take them out of the oil.
- Add tomato peices and tamarind piece into the same heated oil and let it boil for 10 min.
- Grind this tomato,tamarind mixture with fried green chillies,cummin seeds and cloves of garlic and salt.
- Decorate this chutney with corainder leaves.
- This tastes good with rice,dosas,idlis.
This recipe was contributed by sucharitha on 14 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.