Tandoori Mayo Paneer Frankie
by Jeena Suraj
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6205 times
Tandoori Mayo Paneer Frankie is an easy and a delicious Frankie that will surely be liked by kids as well as elders. I have used tandoori mayonnaise to bring that tandoori taste.
- Cut the paneer into cubes. Keep aside.
- In a non-stickpan heat oil. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add green chilli and onion and saute for a minute.
- Now add tomato and saute until tomatoes turn soft and are cooked.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix once.
- Now add salt, tandoori mayonnaise, coriander and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for a minute, then switch off the flame..
- In a deep bowl combine whole wheat flour, salt and oil and knead using enough water to make a medium soft dough. Cover with a lid and keep it aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Now take the dough, knead once again and make small balls.
- Take one ball and roll out into a thin circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), place the rolled roti on it and allow it to cook. Flip the roti and cook, drizzle some oil and again flip it to other side and again drizzle little oil. Once cooked from both the sides, transfer it to a plate.
- Place the the roti on a plate. Place the 1 or 2 lettuce leaves on the roti. Top it with some paneer filling.
- Spread some classic mayonnaise over it and roll the roti tightly.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Jeena Suraj on 26 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.