Chilli Paneer and Baby Corn Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 279 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52985 times
A typical example of an on-the-go snack, this recipe is the best way to keep your little ones satiated.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan add the spring onion whites and sauté for 2 minutes, till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the celery, green chillies, garlic and ginger and cook for another minute.
- Add the capsicum, paneer, baby corn and the soya sauce mixture and cook for 2 more minutes, till the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables and paneer.
- Add the spring onion greens and mix well. Keep aside
- Divide the chilli paneer and babycorn filling into 4 equal portions.
- Spread one portion of the filling in the centre of each chapati and roll up tightly.
- Repeat for the remaining chapatis and filling to make 3 more rolls.
- To serve, warm the rolls on a hot tava (griddle) and serve.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.