Tamatar Ke Bhajiye
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 1252 times
Ditch normal bhajiyas for this unique and masaledar bhajiyas which will definitely pep up your mood .Liked by young and old both its perfect combination with tea on a rainy day.
- Spread out the tomato slices on a plate and sprinkle the prepared masala on top of each slice .
- Take each slice n dip it in batter n put it hot oil for frying . Make sure the masala doesn't get mixed in batter when you are dipping it in batter.
- Also when you are frying masala side should be on top ;later can turn on other side for frying .
- Fry it on medium high heat till golden in color.
- Serve it with tea or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 15 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.