Sprouted Dals and Corn Pulao
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4004 times
An irrestible rice recipe, sprouted dal and corn pula is a healthy pula recipe with sprouts and corn kernels . The ghee and whole spices simply blend magically with the rice, sprouts and boiled corn to prepare a flavourful delight, sprouted dal and corn Pula.
- Wash the rice and soak the rice for 1 hr. after 1 hr strain the basmati
- Rice and keep aside.
- Put two tbsps of ghee in a kadai, when hot put the
- Bay leaves and some pepper corns.
- When the pepper corns splutter add
- The ginger and garlic paste and fry well.
- Then sauté the sprouted dals
- For some time until soft.
- Then add the boiled corns and sauté for some time.
- Then add the srained basmati rice into this and add 3 cups of
- Water, salt for taste and leave to boil and cook.
- After the full water is absorbed close the lid and keep for some more time even if we feel it
- Is uncooked. it will cook well even when closed and kept for some time
- Due to the heat inside.. in another kadai add 1 tsp of ghee and fry
- The onion until brown and keep aside.
- In the same ghee fry the
- Cashewnuts and kismis.
- Decorate the pulao with the fried onions,
- Cashewnuts and kismis and ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.