Spinach Cutlet By nithyagopal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14409 times
Add chopped spinach to they vegetable cutlet mixture and shallow fry the Spinach Cutlets before serving hot with green chutney. A crispy crunchy and appealing cutlet recipe for the evening binge times.
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Grind spinach, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, smoothly.
- Mix the paste with mashed potatoes.
- To this mixture add cheese, salt, quarter cup of bread powder and lemon juice.
- Make a batter with cornflour and water.
- Make small balls using the potato-spinach mixture and dip each ball in cornflour batter and then in the bread powder.
- Meanwhile, in a kadai heat oil and add the balls and deep fry.
- Deliciuos spinach cutlet is ready for tiffin.
This recipe was contributed by nithyagopal on 30 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.