Spicy Rice In Potato Skins
Added to 113 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3149 times
1. to make the stuffing more spicy add 1/2 tsp chilli powder.
2. serve as a starter
- cut the potatoes into two,and scoop the center,chop it and keep it with the mixed veggies for the filling.
- Apply butter to the potato skins and arrange in the baking tray,bake in the oven for 10 - 15 mins at 250 degrees (500 f)
- in a pan heat the oil and add the mixed veggies and potato mixtureand all other ingredients, mix well and cook over medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside.
- How to proceed
- fill each of the potato skins with the rice mixture,top with some cheese and a dollop of butter, place on a greased baking tray and grill for 5 to 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce
This recipe was contributed by sangeeta28 on 03 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.