Soothing Sleep Inducer Drink
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16661 times
Are odd work hours and stress taking their toll on your sleep? Sleep being something that nobody should compromise on, we have come up with this warm, soothing drink that will help you get a restful sleep.
The contents of this Soothing Sleep Inducer Drink, such as roasted almonds, nutmeg, saffron, honey, etc., not only work towards sleep but also please the palate with their rich flavours.
- Combine the almonds and nutmeg and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Transfer the powder into a bowl, add the saffron and mix well.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan, add the prepared masala powder and honey, mix well and bring to boil.
- Serve hot.
- This masala powder stays fresh for upto a week when stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. You can make 1 to 2 cups of this drink daily as per your requirement.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.