Samosa Chips Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8458 times
Neither a sandwich, nor a chaat, just what is this wondrous thing... is what you will wonder once you sink your teeth into this fabulous
Samosa Chip Sandwich. More exciting than anything you have ever tasted before, this sandwich has samosa, peppy chutneys, crunchy veggies and crispy chips between bread slices layered with butter and garlic green chutney.
You are sure to enjoy the outburst of flavours in each mouthful of this crunchy, munchy and satiating sandwich.
Potato Tikki Sandwich is another filling and satisfying sandwich worth trying.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface.
- Apply 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp prepared green chutney on each bread slice.
- Apply 1 tbsp mayonnaise on one buttered-chutney bread slice.
- Place a samosa on the bread slice with mayonnaise and flatten it slightly with your palm.
- Top it with 2 onion slices, 5 capsicum strips, a cheese slice, ¼ cup of chips and sandwich it using the other bread slice, with the buttered-chutney side facing downwards.
- Press it lightly and cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to make one more sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
- You can store the chutney in an air-tight container in the freezer. It will stay fresh for a week.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.