Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4610 times
-this rasam is very light and good for dinner.
-very easy to cook and time taken is max 15 mins and delicious traditional rasam ready!!!
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and boil it in water
- Add salt and turmeric powder and take the vessel off the stove when the tomatoes are boiled .
- Take a small kadai and add 2 teaspoons of refined oil.
- Add mustard seeds,red chillies,raw toovar dhal,asafoetida and curry leaves to the same.
- Add this mixture to rasam and garnish with corriander. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by seethashashank on 24 Jun 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.