Pepper Garlic Mushroom
by April Fool
This recipe has been viewed 4233 times
This is a very tasty yet simple preparation of mushroom. It uses pepper instead of the usual chilly to spice it up.
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a non-stick pan, add the mushrooms and Stir-fry till cooked.
- Pour out the cooked mushrooms in a colander with a vessel below to collect the liquid. Keep aside for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a tsp of oil in the same pan, add the pepper and garlic and saute on high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the liquid collected from the cooked mushrooms and mix the cornflour smoothly without lumping.
- Add the grated cheese and quickly mix in the mushrooms till the pepper garlic paste covers the mushrooms smoothly.
- Remove from the flame and arrange on serving bowl with toothpicks and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by April Fool on 16 Apr 2012I love cooking - that is once in a way - when my husband is out of the way..(He loves to cook too an...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.