Pav Bhaji Fondue
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 78 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52819 times
Perfect fondue for the chaat lover! The Pav Bhaji Fondue smartly combines veggies, cheese, cream, milk and pav bhaji masala, into a richly flavoured dip for. The combination of veggies is also such that they offer a perfect blend of crunch, tang and flavour. It is important to serve the Herb Bread and fondue fresh and hot, so that the aroma and flavour are at their best when served.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, mashing with help of a masher, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the pav bhaji masala, chilli powder, cheese, milk and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture.
- Transfer the mixture back into the pan, add the fresh cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately with herb bread.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.