Corn and Jalapeno Fondue
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21270 times
When you are in the mood to have a crunchy, peppy fondue, try perking up your cheese fondue with crushed sweet corn and jalapenos! Colourful capsicum pieces add variety to the fondue while the onion and garlic add to the flavour. Serve this easy-to-make Corn and Jalapeno Fondue piping hot with bread pieces.
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the corn, milk, cheese and ¾ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the cheese melts, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the prepared cornflour-water mixture and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, cream, jalapeno, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with herb bread and brun pav pieces.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.