Paneer Fried Rice, Chinese Style Fried Rice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5444 times
It is not uncommon to see paneer being used in Chinese-style Fried Rice, but this particular Paneer Fried Rice is unusually tasty, because we have marinated the paneer. Black pepper and a couple of sauces are used in the marinade to give the paneer a truly tongue-tickling flavour.
An assortment of crunchy, juicy, colourful veggies and taste-enhancers like ginger and garlic work well together to give the Paneer Fried Rice an amazing mouth-feel and flavour. When garnished with spring onions and served with Chinese accompaniments, it tastes simply awesome!
Couple it with Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce to make a truly Oriental meal.
- Combine the soy sauce, chilli sauce, cornflour ,salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix lightly.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the marinated paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot, french beans and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, chilli sauce, rice and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the marinated cooked paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions greens and whites.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.