Orange Chennar Payesh
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19983 times
The traditional Bengali dessert gets a peppy twist with the addition of orange segments. The Orange Chennar Payesh, a lip-smacking and luxurious dessert, can also be quickly made as shown here, using paneer and condensed milk. In fact, eight minutes is all it takes! for an extra special touch.
- Combine the milk and condensed milk in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and bring to a boil. While stirring occasionally.
- Cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes, while stirring and scrapping the sides continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and paneer, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring and scrapping the sides continuously.
- Cool completely, add the orange segments and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.