Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9284 times
You can add chopped spinach/ chopped cabbage/chopped onions/chopped fenugreek leaves/chopped mint/grated carrots to make it a healthier meal. Archana https://www. Archanaskitchen. Com/
- Combine all the ingredients and keep aside for 15 minutes
- Heat griddle; turn to medium heat and spread the dosa batter evenly
- Spread a teaspoon of oil all around the dosa
- Flip when the bottom site is done (turned golden brown). Wait for the other side to get cooked, about 1 minute.
- Since yogurt is added, these dosa’s turn out to be soft. If you like it to be crisp, then cook it in simmer and add a little more oil/butter/ghee, until you get the desired texture.
- Serve with tomato onion chutney.
This recipe was contributed by archanagk on 28 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.