No Fuss Cookies
by Vaishali Prabhudesai
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4298 times
A delicious crunchy No fuss cookies which male for a lovely teatime cookie recipe. An amazing mix of crushed biscuits, condensed milk, melted chocolate and chopped nuts makes this no fuss cookies an amazing snack or dessert recipe which can be relished with fresh cream and chocolate shavings as topping.
Add your private note
No Fuss Cookies recipe - How to make No Fuss Cookies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Grease a 150 mm. x 150 mm. (6" x 6") square cake tin.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a bowl and melt over a double boiler till it becomes a smooth sauce.
- Remove from the fire, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the greased tin and refrigerate till set.
- Cut into wedges.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and pipe out swirls of the cream and chocolate sauce mixture.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Vaishali Prabhudesai on 30 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.