Moong-palak Pakoda By Ss_sabita
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5793 times
Add protein , fiber and nutrients packed to your snacking options in a tasty crispy package with the moong palak pakoda. These lentil and spinach based fritters or pakodas are best enjoyed hot with green chutney.
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in enough water for 2 1/2 hours. Keep aside.
- Wash and pat dry the spinach leaves and keep aside.
- Combine the moong dal, ginger and green chilli and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl, add the spinach, onions and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and pour a spoonful of mixture and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by ss_sabita on 08 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.