Moong Dal Khandvi By Foodie #48100
by Foodie #48100
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4148 times
Add your private note
Moong Dal Khandvi By Foodie #48100 recipe - How to make Moong Dal Khandvi By Foodie #48100
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Drain and blend the moong dal in a mixer to a smooth paste using 1 tbsp of water.
- Combine the moong dal paste, curds, ginger-green chilli paste, turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt and mix well in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 7 minutes, stirring in between after every 2 minutes.
- Spread the mixture thinly on the back of three 200 mm. (8") diameter thalis while its hot.
- Cool and cut the khandvi into 50 mm. (2") thick strips and carefully roll up each strip.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When they crackle, add the sesame seeds and asafoetida and pour on top of the prepared khandvis.
- Serve, garnished with the coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 08 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.