Mooli ka Thepla
This recipe has been viewed 4946 times
Traditional gujarati methi thepla can be made using mooli or carrots or onions or a combinations of these for a change. We can use this thepla as a base for making interesting wraps and rolls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the radish and radish leaves and onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Cool and keep aside.
- Combine the wheat flour, prepared radish mixture and remaining ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough, using little water.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal portions and roll each portion into a circle of 5" diameter and 2mm thickness.
- Cook on a tava using oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.