Mango Kheer ( Indian Sweet)
by Foodie #578413
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16763 times
All of us must have tasted "sewai kheer" and "rice kheer" regularly,but how about adding some change in taste and colour to a new variety of kheer "mango kheer". Mango kheer is a healthy sweet desert that can be prepared at quick and ready to serve.
- Boil the milk for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes,while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and the saffron-milk mixture,mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Now,add the sugar,and cook until the sugar mix well.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool. Then, add the mango pieces and mix well.
- Refrigerate the "mango kheer" and serve chill.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #578413 on 26 May 2018Hii,this is Nikita from Bangalore,Karnataka.I have done my graduation in BCA and Post-graduation in ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.