Maggi Veg Omelette
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 99730 times
Maggi veg omelette | Indian style maggi eggless vegetable omelette | maggi noodles omelette | with amazing 22 images.
This Maggi veg omelette is an Indian style maggi eggless vegetable omelette.
You would never have imagined that Maggi noodles can be put to such a unique use! Here’s a sumptuous Maggi veg omelette to start your day on the right note! We have got you an extremely luscious Maggi veg omelette variation and I am sure you along with your kids will love it.
Combine cooked noodles with besan, rava and an assortment of veggies and sprouts to make a batter, which will soon give rise to the tastiest Indian style maggi eggless vegetable omelette! Sometimes, plain maggi might feel boring so we have got you a twisted recipe which is Maggi veg omelette.
As maggi is loved by all the generations, you won't even have to think twice before serving maggi at anytime of the day! Maggi holds a different place in hearts of kid! Serve maggi veg omelette as a snack or while experiencing sudden hunger pangs! You can also sprinkle grated cheese or paneer to make it even more exciting!! When i am in a hurry Maggi noodles omelette becomes my quick lunch!
The beauty of maggi noodles Omelette is that it uses common ingredients that you are sure to have at home, and does not require any grinding or fermentation. So, you can make it instantly whenever needed.
The noodles give a snazzy appearance and fantastic texture to the Maggi veg omelette while green chillies, ginger and coriander impart a punchy flavour to it. Enjoy these omelettes fresh off the tava.
Kids enjoy Filling Snacks like this made from their favourite Maggi noodles.
Learn to make Maggi veg omelette | Indian style maggi eggless vegetable omelette | maggi noodles omelette | with detailed step by step photos below.
- To make maggi veg omelette, boil 2 cups of water in a deep pan, add the maggi noodles and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, including the boiled maggi noodles and the maggi masala and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 10 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with olive oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame, using a little olive oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make 9 more omelettes.
- Serve the maggi veg omelette immediately.
Maggi Veg Omelette recipe with step by step photos
This recipe was contributed by priyadarshini123 on 06 Feb 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.