Maggi Veg Omelette
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84773 times
You would never have imagined that Maggi noodles can be put to such a unique use!
Combine cooked noodles with besan, rava and an assortment of veggies and sprouts to make a batter, which will soon give rise to the world’s tastiest omelettes!
The noodles give a snazzy appearance and fantastic texture to the Maggie Veg Omelette, while green chillies, ginger and coriander impart a punchy flavour to it. Enjoy these omelettes fresh off the tava.
Kids enjoy Filling Snacks like this made from their favourite Maggi noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a deep pan, add the maggi noodles and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, including the boiled maggi noodles and the maggi masala and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 10 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with olive oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame, using a little olive oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make 9 more omelettes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by priyadarshini123 on 26 Nov 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.