Khatta Meetha Chana Chaat
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39207 times
Sweet and sour, chatpata chaat… mom, you are gonna rise really high up your kid’s popularity chart! this is a smart way to make your child consume protein and calcium rich kabuli chana and paneer, which might otherwise not seem too enticing.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomatoes, potatoes and kabuli chana, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and salt, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- When cooled, add ¼ cup of khatti-meethi chutney, lemon juice and coriander and toss well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.