by Foodie #385991
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2479 times
This is basically a sour recipe for cool mornings or evenings, how ever if you feel that it is too sour, you can add in a tbsp of cream or curd.
do not pour lime juice while the dish is still on stove, other wise it'll become bitter.
put some chilli powder while cooking if you want it a li'l spicy
- Heat oil in a pan, put cummin seeds, fry them a little, then put zeera fry till they are in proper color,add curry leaves and pinc of haldi.then put onion and fry till brown.
- Now put finely chopped tomato
- Fry a little and put chat masala on them and fry a little more
- If any tomato juice remained while chopping the tomato put that too in this and cook for a while with closed lid,
- At last put baked corn and shake the pan vigorously till all the ingradiants are mixed properly. remove from stove.
- Let it cool for a while and pour lemon juice, sprinkle amchur powder shake vigorously yet another time (do this with closed lid, other wise you'll drop everything on yourself)
- You can eat this with chapatis or naans
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #385991 on 26 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.