Kadai Paneer, Popular Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 102 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 438019 times
If you need a quick but irresistible recipe to satiate your hunger pangs or that of a sudden guest's, try this dish of cubed paneer combined with a spicy kadhai gravy! The aroma of spices cooking in simmering tomatoes is an unmistakeable signature of this dish!
Kadai Paneer goes well Phudina Naan , Tandoori Roti and also with plain Chapati .
Add your private note
Kadai Paneer, Popular Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer recipe - How to make Kadai Paneer, Popular Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer pieces till they turn light brown in colour. Drain on absorbent paper and place in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent for approx. 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the kadhai gravy, coriander-cumin seeds powder,chilli powder, turmeric powder,garam masala, dried fenugreek leaves and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the capsicum, 1 cup water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the paneer, salt and cook on a slow flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.