Instant Lemon Pickle
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10566 times
My mom's own recipe !!. have the lemon pickle when ever you want to !
- 1.cut 3 lemons into small pieces taking out the seeds from them.
- 2. peel and take the juice from the other 3 lemons
- 3.heat a small cup of water and let it cool.
- 4.pressure cook the lemon pieces - donot add any water to the pieces.
- 5.fry rai,hing in oil and add chilli powder and salt.
- 6.roast the menthi seeds and add 2 tablespoons of powder to the above mixture also adding in the juice taken from the 3 lemons
- 7. once the lemons in the cooker have boiled add them to the above mixture and you can have the lemon pickle immly !! without drying in the heat and waiting for 5 days or so.
This recipe was contributed by devulapalli_madhu on 21 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.