Horse Gram Cocktail Fritters (kulith Vade)
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5542 times
Horse Gram Cocktail Fritters, it is a kala chane ke vade.
- Combine all the ingredients except the coriander and salt and grind in to coarse paste using little water.
- In a bowl add the grounded smooth paste, coriander and salt, mix well.
- Heat the oil in kadhai, gently drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture into the oil.
- Fry until it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat the same process to make more vadas.
- Allow it to cool for a while to turn then crispy.
- Serve with sauce or chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 28 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.