Homemade Oat Milk, Lactose Free Oats Milk
by Tarla Dalal
ઓટસ્ નું દૂધ
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Homemade Oat Milk, Lactose Free Oats Milk in Gujarati)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7689 times
Homemade Oat Milk is a tasty beverage with the soothing flavour of oats. It is a great alternative for lactose intolerant people, and can even be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for one day.
Just make sure you use a muslin cloth over your strainer, to get a thin and proper milk.
- Combine the oats and 3 cups of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Put the strainer in a deep bowl and put the muslin cloth over it.
- Pour the mixture and strain it well to get smooth milk.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge and use it within a day.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.