Healthy No Bake Cookies, Peanut Butter and Muesli Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 79149 times
Here is how you can make a toothsome cookie within minutes, without even requiring any baking! Crushed digestive biscuits together with crunchy and wholesome ingredients like muesli and wheat bran are mixed into a dough, shaped into cookies. That’s all there is to it! Dotted with chocolate chips and dusted with desiccated coconut, these Healthy No-Bake Cookies are not only easy to prepare but extremely tasty too, so your kids would love to see it in their tiffin boxes!
These cookies can be stored in an air-tight container for up to two days, so you can prepare them in advance to save time in the morning. Also pack some Nacho Chips with Cheese Dip in another tiffin for a perfect short break combo.
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and crush to a coarse powder with the help of your hands.
- Add the muesli, wheat bran, flax seeds, peanut butter, vanilla essence and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Knead the mixture very well into a dough using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a ball.
- Flatten each ball between your palms to form a thick disc shaped cookie.
- Roll the prepared cookies in desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Store in an air-tight container, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.