Hakka Mushrooms with Rice Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 382 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39658 times
Exciting Oriental fare, Hakka Mushrooms with Rice Noodles is a wonderful preparation of mushrooms cooked with flavourful soy sauce, green chillies, spring onions and of course, garlic. Adding cooked noodles to this aromatic preparation makes it wholesome and filling as well.
- Place the rice noodles in a pan and pour 2 cups of boiling water over them. Cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 minutes or till the noodles are soft. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and soy sauce and sauté on medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, cornflour-water mixture, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the noodles, spring onion greens and sugar, toss lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||114.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||20 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.