Grilled Vegetable Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48515 times
Grilled vegetable toast, a delectable crunchy toast pepped up with cheese and vegetables, giving a creamy flavour to the toast.
- Mix the butter, milk and cheese in a bowl.
- Add the onion, tomato, corn, mustard powder, green chillies and salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices.
- On one side of each bread slice, spread a little vegetable mixture.
- Place the bread slices below the grill for a few minutes.
- When toasted, cut into pieces and serve hot with tabasco sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.