Green Pumpkin In Orange Sauce
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3944 times
One can use prawns or fish or potato instead of pumpkin.
- Peel and chop the pumpkin into cubes.
- Sprikle some salt,green chilly paste over the piece and mix well.
- Heat one the oil in a kadai and and fry the pumkin piecs on high heat till till water evaporates
- Add the chopped onion,red chilly powder,sugar,salt and peppr and fry once more till the colour cganges,
- Add the tomato puree,orange juice and one cup of water and bring to aboil.
- Lower the gas and simmer for five minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander
This recipe was contributed by sonamalkani on 04 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.