Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5078 times
An awesome treat for a festive table, the north indian specialty gobhi mussallam are easy to prepare and quite appealing in looks. The cauliflower(gobhi) florets are mixed with tomato, onion and ginger garlic paste based curry and cooked to a spicy rich finish. Enjoy gobhi mussallam with parantha or roti.
- Combine 2 tbsp water, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Cut off the stem of the cauliflower right till the base.
- Prick with a sharp knife all over.
- Place the cauliflower in a deep dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice mixture all over and around it.
- Cover and cook on a high flame for 12-15 minutes, till almost cooked, but firm.
- Serve hot garnished with cardamom powder and the garam masala.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 31 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.