Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2122 times
- Mix the biscuit crumbs, butter and 4 tbsp sugar and press well into a baking dish.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Beat the cream with sugar till soft peaks form.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a little water and dissolve over a double boiler.
- Mix the gelatin wlth cream.
- Arrange the fruit slices on the biscuit crust.
- Spread cream on top. garnish with chocolate and chill for 1 hour.
This recipe was contributed by anitacf160 on 08 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.