Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5872 times
Children will like this parathas. . .
- Combine the maida and wheat flour along with salt and sieve together. Keep aside.
- Heat enough water in a deep pan, add the apple and pineapple, mix well and boil till the fruits becomes soft.
- Drain, cool and mash the fruits lightly.
- Combine the mashed fruits with flour mixture, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using very little water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by harini70 on 18 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.