Fruit Biscuit Pudding
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27925 times
Discover delicious and simple pudding recipe such as fruit biscuit pudding at tarla dalal.com. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate recipe.
- Boil milk add sugar and custard powder
- Take a bowl crush marie biscuits.
- Spread powder of biscuts in the bowl bottom.
- Spread the bread slices now.
- Cut fruits . put half fruits on bread.
- Now pour the milk (cooled).
- Put remaining fruit pieces on top.
- Place in refrigerator for setting for 20 mins.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by bhagyshree0 on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.