Fresh Strawberry Drink
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 75 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14894 times
Here is the tastiest drink in the world, something strawberry lovers will be ready to die! why die for it, when you can make it quickly in your kitchen. Here is how to whip up a fresh strawberry drink laced with citrus accents, which makes you drool unabashedly! serve it at your next party and watch your guests lose themselves in a soulful experience.
- Slice a few strawberries for decorating the soup. Sprinkle a little sugar over them.
- Boil the remaining strawberries in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes.
- Sieve the mixture and boil.
- Add the lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar and cornflour- water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cool and refrigerator till chilled.
- Serve chilled with sliced strawberries.
Nutrient values per glass
|Vitamin A||5.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||16.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.