Eggless Chocolate Glaze Cake
by Resh ^_^
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6291 times
A choclate cake with glaze which has a unique amazing tast!
Add your private note
Eggless Chocolate Glaze Cake recipe - How to make Eggless Chocolate Glaze Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 hours 10 minutesMakes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine and seive the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder together for 3 to 4 times
- Add sugar and salt.
- Now add the warm water and whisk well.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and oil and blend till smooth.
- Transfer in a grased baking tin and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Add the melted butter in the milk and whisk well.
- ADd the cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla essence and whisk again till smooth.
- Pour the glaze on the cake after the cake has cooled and let it cool for an hour.
This recipe was contributed by Resh ^_^ on 12 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.