Eggless Chocolate Cake By sukirtisoni
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5668 times
Egoless chocolate cake is an easy recipe to prepare the best tasting cake without any use of eggs. Vegeterian cake recipe which is as soft and as spongy as any other cake recipe with eggs. Enjoy the egoless chocolate cake with chocolate icing or caramel sauce as topping.
Add your private note
Eggless Chocolate Cake By sukirtisoni recipe - How to make Eggless Chocolate Cake By sukirtisoni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 10 minutes
- Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda & salt together.
- Add the water, oil, vinegar & vanilla essence to the flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth and pour the batter into a greased & floured tin.
- Bake at 175 º c in a pre-heated oven for 30 mins.
- Mix cocoa powder, condensed milk & butter in a bowl, keep this bowl on top of another bowl of boiling water ( the water shouldn''t touch the bowl with the cocoa mixture) and cook until thick.
- Once the chocolate frosting is made, spread it on top of the cake and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sukirtisoni on 26 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.