Corn On Crackers
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 134 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19950 times
Crispy cream crackers topped with a scrumptious topping of juicy sweet corn and crunchy veggies perked up with tangy lemon juice, Corn on Crackers is made all the more tempting by a garnish of grated cheese and tomato ketchup. A handy snack, this can be had any time to appease a sudden hunger pang, served as a wholesome accompaniment to tea, or offered to guests at a party. It is sure to be liked by all, young and old.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, carrots, capsicums and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, lemon juice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Arrange the biscuits on a serving plate, put a portion of the topping on each biscuit.
- Serve immediately garnished with 1 tsp grated cheese and drops of tomato ketchup on each biscuit.
Nutrient values per biscuit
|Vitamin A||53.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||6 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.