Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24114 times
Traditional south indian idlis with a twist of chinese taste. Serve as a snack or starter. Tastes delicious with schezuan sauce!
Add your private note
Chinese Idlis recipe - How to make Chinese Idlis
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 idlis
- Cut the idlis into 4 equal parts and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the carrots, cabbage and capsicum, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the sauces and mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the idlis, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot by garnished with spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by pooja8872 on 24 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.