Burritos By meenal72
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4333 times
Makes about 12 burritos.
a easy way to win someone's heart thru the stomach!!!!!
Add your private note
Burritos By meenal72 recipe - How to make Burritos By meenal72
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 30 mins approx Total Time:
- For filling:
- Heat oil in a kadai and add the onions and saute
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 5 mins.
- Add the chilli pwder dhania and haldi and hing
- Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Then add the rajma and ginger let it boil for a while.
- Add the ketchup and mash the rajma with a masher. can add a little water to it.
- For sauce
- Heat some oil in a kadai
- Add the onions and whole red chillies and saute.
- Add the tomatoes, let them be soft.
- Then grind and sieve.
- Add the chilli powder, ajma, salt and sugar and heat again till the sauce is done.
- For wrappers
- Combine atta and maida and knead a soft dough
- Roll out thick chappatis and bake them only on tava. they should be semi baked.
- The finale
- Take a tray for oven and place a roti on one side.
- Put some rajma in the middle along with carrot, cabbage and onions put some sauce on it
- Seal the roti by applying sour cream on two ends and binding them together.
- Then pour some sauce and sour cream over it. go on the placing the rotis and finally garnish with cheese.
- Bake it the oven till done. till u can see that the cheese is done.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.