Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9121 times
Bread utapa is a tasty and easy snack or breakfast recipe with bread slices topped with semolina9sooji), vegetables and curd mix and roasted. The crispy and healthy bread utapa can be relished with coriander chutney.
- Sieve sooji in a pan add beated curd and miix it well.
- Add all the vegetable it it except tomatoes.
- Add all the seasonings
- Add little water
- Make a batter not too much thick not thin
- Take a bread slice cut it into quaters
- Apply mixture prepared above on it
- Put some tomatoes pieces on it and press it
- Sprinkle little white til on it and shallow fry on tava with help of butter on both sides.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with ketchup and coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by prmaniyar on 21 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.